Accounting and Bookkeeping
Whether a start-up or an established company – our full-service accounting and bookkeeping services are designed to:
- Reduce the payroll and overhead costs of a bookkeeper or accounting staff.
- Increase the quality and reliability of financial data.
- Improve financial reports and insights about profitability.
- Allow business owners and managers to focus more on their core business.
Accurate and timely financial data and reports are essential to monitoring the health and direction of a business. This service will help you to make informed and sound decisions about day-to-day operations and business goals.
We can provide a combination of services customized to your needs:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Flow
- Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Inventory Accounting
- Prepaid and Fixed Assets
- Journal Entries
- Month-end Close
- Financial Statements: preparation, analysis and discussion (with owners and management)
- Custom Management Reports
- Consolidated Financial Statements for multiple entities