General Ledger and QuickBooks
The general ledger systems services are designed to help the entrepreneurs or businesses in starting, upgrading, or moving their financial and operational data from one system to another:
- Setup a new general ledger system to record the business transactions for a new or existing business.
- Upgrade to a newer or latest version of a financial system when an older version of the same financial system is already being used by the business.
- Upgrading or moving the financial system to a product from a different vendor. Typically this service is needed when a business outgrows what their current financial system is capable of providing them.
We support the following general ledger (GL) Financial Systems or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems:
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage 50 (Peachtree)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Oracle EBS
This service is scaled to your needs and may include:
- Establishing an appropriate Chart of Accounts
- Establishing an appropriate Cost Centers Structure
- Create Management Reports
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Move prior years’ data to the new system
- Go-Live support
We offer a simple and affordable fee structure. We value long-term relationships and our prices are very competitive.