Selling a business (or part of a business) of any size is a huge undertaking. Among other factors:
- Running the books efficiently for a sale helps in closing a transaction faster.
- Selling part of a business generally requires the creation of SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
Frankly a business should always use professionals experienced in divestiture activity when undertaking the sale of a business or part of a business.
- DELTA CPA MBA is highly qualified and experienced in M&A transactions.
- We have successfully handled divestiture transactions multiple times.
- We run a very efficient divestiture process at a reasonable flat fee.
- We have done this at Fortune 500 corporations.
We work closely with the owners and the management team to understand the divestiture.
- In running the books, we apply deep hands-on experience and knowledge of the divestiture processes.
- We also support the development of the appropriate SLAs for a successful close.
FACTS – Our CEOs expertise:
Our CEO has successfully managed more than 75 M&A transactions.
His wide range of M&A experience includes:
- 5 divestiture transactions
- 6 publicly traded companies acquired, including a Fortune 200 company
- Nearly 35 mid-size companies
- More than 30 start-ups
- Acquired businesses and divestitures were in the U.S., Europe, Israel, Asia, and Australia
Adnan is following his passion. He is leveraging his depth of expertise to support the acquisition initiatives of “start-ups, small, and mid-size” businesses. He applies the strategies, methodologies and playbooks used by Fortune 500s.
For more about our experience in these areas, please see About US (detailed version).