Mergers and Acquisitions: Integration Services
Buying, selling or merging a business of any size is a huge undertaking. Among other factors:
- A perfectly executed Financial Integration plays a direct role in capturing the deal value by delivering synergies in M&A transactions.
What is Financial Integration? We consider financial integration to include any business function that falls under the scope of a CFO organization.
Frankly a business should always use professionals experienced in M&A activity when undertaking a sale or purchase of a business.
- DELTA CPA MBA is highly qualified and experienced in M&A transactions.
- We have successfully handled the financial integrations multiple times.
- We run a very efficient integration process at a reasonable flat fee.
- We have done this at Fortune 500 corporations as well as Small to Mid-size companies.
We provide these essential integration services to ensure that the CFO organization of the acquired business is integrated successfully into the acquirer’s business operations and to minimize uncertainty.
We work closely with the owners and the management team to understand the vision for the acquisition.
We tailor the integration service and approach:
- We advise the management team on integration options to enhance the deal value in achieving optimal synergies.
- We will handle the project management and work hands-on with your team in executing the integration.
- We can support the preparation of the acquisition accounting.
- We can advise on goodwill during the measurement period.
FACTS – Our CEOs expertise:
Our CEO has successfully managed more than 75 M&A transactions.
His wide range of M&A experience includes:
- 6 publicly traded companies acquired, including a Fortune 200 company
- Nearly 35 mid-size companies
- More than 30 start-ups
- 5 divestiture transactions
- Acquired businesses and divestitures were in the U.S., Europe, Israel, Asia, and Australia
Adnan is following his passion. He is leveraging his depth of expertise to support the acquisition initiatives of “start-ups, small, and mid-size” businesses. He applies the strategies, methodologies and playbooks used by Fortune 500s.
For more about our experience in these areas, please see About US (detailed version).