DELTA CPA MBA’s mission is to be the most qualified and trusted partner who provides the accounting, tax, management consulting, and mergers and acquisitions services that enables our clients to focus on their core business activities.
Our CEO has an exceptional blend of professional experience. He was a Director at Oracle Corporation in both Finance and IT Cloud Operations for 9 years. Previously he was in management roles at PayPal, eBay, TransAmerica, mid-size corporations, and family-owned businesses. He also worked at a CPA firm that has clients across the U.S.
Our founder and CEO, Adnan Khan, CPA, MBA, CIA has 25 years of hands-on experience with:
- BS – Accounting, University of New Orleans (LSU system) Geaux Tigers!
- MBA – Finance and Strategy, University of Chicago, a Top-3 MBA program in the U.S.
- CPA License – California and Louisiana
- Passed all 4-parts of the Uniform CPA Exam (1997)
- Continuing Education – To keep up with new rules, regulations, and technology (yearly)
- CIA License – Certified Internal Auditor
- Data Analytics Credential – Holds all Five-of-Five certificate series issued by the AICPA/CIMA
- He has worked in-tandem with Operations and Sales in Fortune 500s, with Start-Up founders and their CFOs/Controllers, and, with Small and Mid-size business owners and their management teams
Adnan started this firm to share the knowledge and hands-on experience that he obtained over 25 years from working at Fortune 500s and top of the industry small and mid-size companies. At these companies he worked his way up the ladder and progressed to senior management positions and responsibilities. That’s the hands-on experience he brings to the clients of the firm.
By having worked in management at some of the most innovative and profitable companies, he knows how to manage the financial side of a business successfully.
- He knows how to grow a business successfully.
- He knows how to improve profitability without choking the business.
The firm’s associated accountants, bookkeepers, and two California CPAs keep up-to-date in their respective areas of accounting, consulting, tax and technology.
What Sets Us Apart?
We adhere to the following principles:
- Professional Experience: Our CEO possess more than 25 years of full-time hands-on professional experience in Accounting, Finance, and Operations that he gained while working at known Fortune 500s, mid-size, and small companies that were on top of their industries. He worked in these companies and progressed to senior management positions. We can tell you confidently, this type of experience with the level of responsibility is very rare to find in CPA firms.
- Affordability: We provide our services at an affordable cost. We have a simple, transparent and flat fee structure. No hourly fees. No hesitancy to contact your CPA.
- Communication/Responsiveness: Our clients have direct access to our CEO.
- Our Services: Our services are always personalized and we never outsource or offshore.
- Our Industries: We specialize in industries where we have worked full-time and hands-on as an employee at leading companies in the industry.
- Our Approach: We listen to understand your business and vision, and then design our services and solutions tailored to your specific needs and goals.