DELTA CPA MBA’s mission is to be the most qualified and trusted business partner for our clients.
Our founder and CEO, Adnan Khan, CPA, MBA, CIA, CFE possesses the following qualifications:
- BS – Accounting, University of New Orleans (LSU system, Geaux Tigers!)
- MBA – Finance and Strategy, University of Chicago, a Top-3 MBA program among all the MBA programs in the U.S.
- CPA License – California and Louisiana
- Passed all 4-parts of the Uniform CPA Exam in one sitting (November 1997)
- CIA License – Certified Internal Auditor
- CFE License – Certified Fraud Examiner
- Data Analytics Credential – Holds all Five-out-of-Five certificate series issued by the AICPA/CIMA
The firm also has associated accountants and two California CPAs.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Professional Experience: We believe our experience speaks for itself. Please see below for highlights:
- Oracle Corporation: Our CEO worked there for a total of 9 years as a Director. In the first 5 years he directed M&A Consolidation and Acquisition Accounting team. In this role, he handled 54 Mergers and Acquisitions transactions including Divestitures. He reported at least $13 billion in revenue. He handled more than $12 billion in Intangible Assets. In the last 4 years, our CEO was a Director of Oracle Public Cloud IT Operations. He created bottoms-up budgets for capital, operating expenses, and headcount for this nearly $2 billion revenue business unit. He also managed cloud customer capacity in global data-centers against the sales forecast.
- PayPal, Inc.: As a manger at PayPal our CEO managed Transaction Expense in excess of $500 million a year. This was the largest expense in the Cost of Sales section of PayPal’s financial statements.
- eBay, Inc.: As a manager at eBay our CEO operationalized 12 organic growth entities. It included two new subsidiaries in two countries in Europe where the company had no presence in the past. He also led 2 acquisitions and 2 divestitures.
- Largest Commercial Construction Company in its Specialty in the U.S.: As a Corporate Assistant Controller our CEO was responsible for Accounting and Finance of a 20+ operating subsidiary business with nearly 3,000 employees. He also managed 13 acquisitions.
- Transamerica Corporation: Our CEO worked in the commercial financing side of the business as a professional Internal Auditor. As a Senior auditor he examined the portfolios of $15 billion in loan financing and the related operations.
- Commercial and Residential Investment, Financing, and Leasing Company: Our CEO performed the Full-Cycle Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, W-2s, Form 1098s, Form 1099s, and filings with the IRS and State. The company owned Malls, Office, and Residential Properties.
- CPA Firm: Our CEO worked for a CPA firm that had clients throughout the U.S. in a niche business sector. He performed year-end and interim GAAP audits. He also audited 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement plans.
- Communication/Responsiveness: Our clients have direct access to our CEO.
- Our Services: Our services are always personalized and we never outsource or offshore.
- Our Industries: We specialize in industries where we have worked full-time and hands-on as an employee at the leading companies in the industry.